3c. Acknowledges Failures; Celebrates Accomplishments and Rewards: The school executive acknowledges failures and celebrates accomplishments of the school in order to define the identity, culture and performance of the school.
3d. Efficacy and Empowerment: The school executive develops a sense of efficacy and empowerment among staff which influences the school’s identity, culture, and performance.
NELA Specialized Trainings & Assignments
- DLP Assignment 3
- School Visits: AB Combs, Ron Clark Academy
- Staff Meeting Agenda
- PLC meeting minutes
- School Billboard
- Tweeter photo
- Cultural Proficiency (Lindsay, Robins, Terrell)
- Leverage Leadership (Bambrick-Santoyo)
- Reframing Organizations (Bolman & Deal)
- Community: The Structure of Belonging (Block)